Data Protection Statement
1 Information concerning collection of personal data
(1) Data protection and safe handling of your data are important to us.
We therefore process your data only based on the legal provisions: sect. 12 and 13 of the EU-GDPR.
Below, we will inform you about collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are any data that permit a conclusion to you personally, e.g. your name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller purs. to sect. 4 para. 7 EU general data protection regulation (GDPR) is
eibe Produktion + Vertrieb GmbH&Co. KG
Phone +49 (0) 9338 89-0
Fax +49 (0) 9338 89-199
eibe House, Forsyth's Home Farm
A3 By pass Road, Hurtmore
GU8 6AD Godalming Surrey
Telefon: +44 (0) 1483 / 813834
Fax: +44 (0) 1483 / 813851
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition "The data protection officer".
(3) If you contact us by email or via a contact form the data provided by you (mandatory information includes: Your email address, your form of address, your name, your postal code, subject, content of your message; your company name/facility, address and phone number are voluntary information) will be stored by us in order to answer your question. We may also process the data provided by you in order to inform you about further interesting products from our range or to send you emails with technical information (sect. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR). We will erase the data arising in this context after storage is no longer required, or we shall restrict processing if there are any legal archiving obligations.
(4) If we use any charged service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We will also indicate the specified criteria for the storage duration in this context.
2 Your rights
You have the following rights according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
• demanding information on categories of the processed data, processing purposes, any recipients of the data, planned storage duration (sect. 15 GDPR);
• demanding rectification or supplementation of inaccurate or incomplete data (sect. 16 GDPR);
• revoking consent once granted at any time effective for the future (sect. 7 para. 3 GDPR);
• in certain cases within the scope of sect. 17 GDPR, demanding erasure of data - in particular as far as the data are no longer required for the intended purpose or are processed illegally, or if you revoke your consent in accordance with sect. 7 para. 3 GDPR or have declared your objection in accordance with sect. 21 GDPR;
• demanding restriction of data under certain prerequisites if erasure is not possible or the obligation to erase is disputed (sect. 18 GDPR);
• data portability, i.e. you may receive the data you have provided to us in a common machine-readable format, such as CSV, and transmit them to others if applicable (sect. 20 GDPR;)
• complaint to the relevant supervisory authority regarding data processing
Please send all information, erasure and rectification wishes, requests for information, queries regarding data portability or objections to data processing by email or mail to
eibe Produktion + Vertrieb GmbH&Co. KG
Data Protection Officer
Phone +49 (0) 9338 89-0
Fax +49 (0) 9338 89-199
Please also note that you may object to future processing of your personal data according to the statutory specifications in accordance with sect. 21 GDPR at any time. The objection may be declared in particular against processing for purposes of direct marketing.
3 Collection of personal data during a visit to our website
(1) If you use our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise submit any information to us, we will only collect the personal data your browser submits to our server. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data that we require technically in order to show you our website and to ensure stability and safety (the legal basis shall be sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the query
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status /HTTP-status code
– The respective data volume transferred
– Website sending the request
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above data, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disc assigned to the browser you use and through which the party that sets the cookie (we, in this case) will receive certain information. Cookies cannot execute any programs or transfer any viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-compatible and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This specifically includes the session cookies. They store a session ID with which various queries of the browser can be assigned to a shared session. This makes it possible to recognise your computer when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified duration that may differ depending on cookie. You may delete the cookies in the safety settings of your browser at any time.
d) You may configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, e.g., refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4 Use of the blog functions
(1) You may make public comments in our blog, on which we publish various contributions on subjects around our activities. Your comment will be published with your indicated user name below the article. We recommend using an alias instead of your wallet name. You must indicate a user name and email address. Any further information is voluntary. If you comment, we will also store your IP address, which we will delete after a week. We need to record this so that we can defend ourselves against liability claims in cases where illegal contents may have been published. We need your email address in order to contact you if a third party objects to your comment as illegal. The legal basis shall be sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b and f GDPR. We do not review comments before publication. We reserve the right to delete comments if third parties object to them as illegal.
5 Use of our web shop
(1) If you want to order in our web shop, you must indicate your personal data that we need to process your order to conclude the contract. Mandatory information required for processing of the contracts is marked separately. Providing any other information is voluntary. We will process the data indicated by you for processing of your order. For this, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this shall be sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR.
You may set up a customer account voluntarily through which we may save your data for later further purchases. When you set up an account under "My account", the data indicated by you will be stored irrevocably. Any further data, including your user account, can be managed by you in the customer area at any time. If you delete your customer account completely, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail to our above address.
We may also process the data provided by you in order to inform you about further interesting products from our range or to send you emails with technical information (sect. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
(2) Commercial- and tax-law specifications require us to store your address, payment and order data for ten years. However, we will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with the legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by third parties, in particular regarding financial data, the ordering process is encrypted by TLS technology.
(4) Our website also offers you the option of processing your complaint. In order to process your complaint, you are asked to provide the following data: Voucher type, voucher number, address of the complaining party, form of address, contact, phone and email address. You can provide further information voluntarily. After your complaint process has been completed, your data will be deleted except if the statutory archiving obligations oppose this.
6 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer that are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and that can be played directly from our website. All of these are integrated in the "expanded data protection mode", i.e. so that no data concerning you as user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data named in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We cannot influence this data transmission.
(2) By your visit to the website, YouTube will be informed that you have called the corresponding sub-page of our website. The data named in § 3 of this statement will be transmitted as well. This is done no matter if YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned to your account directly. If you do not wish assignment to your profile at YouTube, you need to log out before you activate the button. YouTube will store your data as usage profiles and use them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation shall specifically take place (even for users who are not logged in) in order to render demand-oriented advertisements and in order to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the generation of these user profiles. In order to exercise this right, you must contact YouTube.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube is available in the data protection statement. It also contains further information on your rights and setting options for protecting your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website, we use the offer of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables comfortable use of the map function for you.
(2) By your visit to the website, Google will be informed that you have called the corresponding sub-page of our website. The data named in § 3 of this statement will be transmitted as well. This is done no matter if Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in at Google, your data will be assigned to your account directly. If you do not wish assignment to your profile at Google, you need to log out before you activate the button. Google will store your data as usage profiles and use them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation shall specifically take place (even for users who are not logged in) in order to display demand-oriented advertisements and in order to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the generation of these user profiles. In order to exercise these, you must contact Google.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plugin provider is available in the data protection statements of the provider. It also contains further information on your rights in this respect and setting options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subjected itself to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
8 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that permit analysis of your use of the website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie through your use of this website is sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If you enabled the anonymisation of your IP address on this website, your IP-Address will be shortened by Google, however, within the Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptions will your full IP address be transferred to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. On the order of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, in order to compile reports on the website activities and to render further services connected to website use and internet use towards the website operator.
(2) The IP address submitted by your browser in the scope of Google Analytics will not be combined with any other data of Google.
(3) You may prevent storage of the cookies by making the corresponding settings in your browser software; however, note that you may be unable to fully use all functions of the website in such a case. You may furthermore prevent recording of the data generated by the cookie and referring to your use of the website (incl. your Internet Protocol address) and processing of these personal data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This causes IP addresses to be abbreviated before further processing; reference to a person can be prevented by this. As far as the data collected concerning you have a personal reference, this reference is excluded immediately and the personal data are deleted at once this way.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyse use of our website and regularly improve it. The statistics acquired enable us to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as user. For exceptions in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has subjected to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter in which we will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are designated in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double opt-in procedure for our newsletter. This means that we send an email to your indicated email address after your subscription, in which we ask you to confirm that you desire to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be locked and erased automatically after one month. Beyond this, we store the IP addresses used by you from time to time and the times of registration and confirmation each. The purpose of the proceedings is to document your registration and to investigate any possible abuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for receiving the newsletter is your email address. Indication of further data is voluntary and used in order to contact your personally. After you confirm this, we will store your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis shall be sect. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You may withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent by clicking the link provided in each newsletter email, by email to Newsletter@eibe.de or by sending a message to the contact details indicated in the imprint.
(5) Please note that we will evaluate your user behaviour when we send you the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain web beacons or tracking pixels that are one-pixel picture files stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data named in § 3 and the web beacons to your email address and an individual ID.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking the separate link provided in each email or by informing us on any other contact channel. The information will be stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscription, we will store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
10 Erasure periods
Your personal data will be erased, provided that this is not opposed by any statutory archiving obligations, if you have asserted a claim to erasure, if the data are no longer needed to meet the purpose pursued by storage, or if the data must no longer be stored for any other legal reasons.
Status of the data protection statement: May 2018