You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (eibe play Ltd, eibe house, home farm, a3 bypass road, Hurtmore, Gu86ad Phone number 01483 813834; E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g., a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges if you select an alternative delivery method different from the approach offered by us). We will immediately do so and, at the latest, within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. In order to reimburse you, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless explicitly agreed otherwise with you; on any account, you will be charged for this reimbursement.
We may refuse to reimburse you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have dispatched the goods back to us, whichever is earlier.
You must immediately return or hand over the goods to us and, in any case, within fourteen days of the day when you notified us of your withdrawal from this contract at the latest. You will comply with this period, provided that you dispatch the goods before the end of said fourteen days. You shall pay the direct costs of returning the goods to us. The prices are estimated at £500.00 as maximum. You will only be charged for depreciation in the value of the goods if this depreciation is due to handling that would not have been necessary merely to inspect the goods' properties, characteristics, and functions.
Exceptions from the right of withdrawal
According to article 312g (2) BGB, the right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- contracts for the supply of goods which are not pre-fabricated and whose production is ruled by an individual choice of or decision by the consumer, or which are tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- contracts for the supply of goods which, according to their nature, are inseparably mixed, after delivery, with other items;
- contracts for the supply of either sealed audio, or sealed video recordings, or sealed computer software, should they be unsealed after delivery;
- contracts where the consumer has specifically requested a visit from the trader with the purpose of carrying out urgent repairs or maintenance; this shall not apply to additional services provided on the occasion of such visit, which the consumer has not explicitly requested, or to whatsoever goods delivered on the occasion of the foresaid visit, which is not required as spare parts for the execution of the maintenance or for carrying out the repairs.
Template withdrawal form
(If you wish to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
To eibe play Ltd, eibe house, home farm, a3 bypass road, Hurtmore GU86AD
- I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
- Ordered on (*) _____________ /Received on (*) ______________
- Name of the consumer(s) ______________________________
- Address of the consumer(s) ______________________________
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if sent on paper) _______________________
- Date __________________
(*) Delete where applicable.